UPDATE: ROSARY SUPPLIES; CRUCIFIX'S, CENTERS, CROSSES

I have started an adventure of searching for the most unique rosary supplies. I started making rosaries about three years ago. It was hard for me to find the cruicfix's and centerpieces that matched my beads. I started getting requests from friends to find supplies for them as well. This is when I jumped in and started finding beautiful crucifix's and matching centers. I have found traditional and non-traditional rosary supplies throughout my search.

UPDATE: I have found a set of matching copper crucifix's and centers. I have some listed in my Etsy Store. I also have found a Bronze crucifix and center set recently too! Now, it is time for these new finds to be posted in my store and off to search for a Brass collection.

My Rosary Supply Store on Etsy

Monday, August 8, 2011

My Blog is Back!!!

Hello everyone,

It has been a couple years since I have set fingers to work on this blog. I have good news. I AM BACK!!!! I have created a new store on Etsy as you can see above. I have started to play around with rosary beads and components. I started making traditional 5 decade rosaries and also pocket rosaries these past two years.

In my new adventure of working with rosaries, I became frustrated in not being able to find the crucifix or cross I would have in mind. I also had troubles finding center medals for my crucifix's that would match. While I was looking for these type of crucifix's and centers, I realized I was not the only one who was having this same problem. So, I started to share my new finds with friends and family. I wanted everyone to see what I have came across and opened Montana Kntrygal's Findings with Rosary Supplies.

In opening this store, I hope to have a one stop store for all that make rosaries. I want to eventually sell wire, jump rings, head pins and eye pins. I want to sell seed beads and beading wire. I want to eventually have all types of sets available for the beginner and also for the professional rosary maker. I do hope to have rosary tools as well. This is a store in progress. I am so proud to finally found Bronze to add to the Copper Crucifix and Center sets. I am now in the search for a Brass collection. I can't wait to see where I go next in this adventure.

If you have any requests, questions, or comments, please let me know. I would love to help you in any way possible.

Blessings always,
Margie

1 comment:

Tammie Lee said...

Yea, congratulations on your new shop and updating your blog. I wish you glorious success. I think you have a wonderful theme. Lovely weekend to you Margy!